I am not a Hello Kitty fan but somehow these little pots looked so appealing to me that I bought two of them at Jurong Point ! The shopkeeper assured me that these wares are not toys but can be used for real cooking. So far, I have used them for cooking maggie mee or as serving pots. CK was complaining that I have restricted him from using these pots ... yeah, I was afraid the pot will not be maintain well if I allowed him to use it for mild cooking ..tsk tsk ...
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Kitty pots
I am not a Hello Kitty fan but somehow these little pots looked so appealing to me that I bought two of them at Jurong Point ! The shopkeeper assured me that these wares are not toys but can be used for real cooking. So far, I have used them for cooking maggie mee or as serving pots. CK was complaining that I have restricted him from using these pots ... yeah, I was afraid the pot will not be maintain well if I allowed him to use it for mild cooking ..tsk tsk ...
Labels:
All around the Kitchen