Sunday, May 27, 2012

A lost .. Emma Yong

This blog entry came too late ... I was too busy with work to write this blog entry till today. Anyhow, it certainly was shocking that this promising young and budding theatrical actress has left us much too early ! She was only 36 !

First noticed her in Dim Sum Dollies ... she is the pretty and friendly one ! This was the only photo we have taken with her ! I was so glad that I could still locate this photo taken in 2008. Love Dim Sum Dollies .. such a entertaining local performance that made us support local productions ! We have the opportunities to watch a few of her performances lately too. She was starred in Adrian Pang' first play, "The Full Monty" in 2010.

The advertising poster with the 3 main characters ! They rocked ! Will Dim Sum Dollies made a come back without lovely Emma Yong ?