Yes, it has been ages since I have brought the boys out ! Ever since I have moved out from the same area as where the boys are staying. It is a blessing that the two boys have not drawn too away from me. The have grown since ... I can sense that they are beginning to feel the awkwardness of a hug or a kiss ... anyhow, I still hug them for being such sweet boys.
They bought some flowers from Thomson Road. Their father has paid half of the cost of the flowers and the boys paid half with their savings ! How sweet !
Jojo has forgotten about the boys ! He was barking at them when they were at the gate ! In no time, they were playing together like long-lost friends !
Placing the flowers in the vase ... frankly I was very touched by their gesture that day. It has always been a hidden sadness in my heart that now I no longer bring the boys (especially Nic) out for some reasons which I find absurd. I feel that a tiny part of my happiness has been "robbed" at least 2 years ago when I have to make a decision to please someone. Somehow, I feel that it is time I should find that missing piece ... just that I hope it will not be too late to do so.