Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Opps, I did it again !

I really need to get the 1.8 lens for my Olympus EP3 ! Yes, it's a "need", not a "want" ! The current kit lens is not exactly fantastic for taking photos in low-light situation !

Got this lens from Alan Photo at Funan Center ... I have called up the few authorised and trust-worthy retail shops and they offered the lowest price ! Plus their customer service is pretty good too. It looks very similiar to the kit lens but both are very light and compact!

My "un-accessorized" EP3 ! Looking so bare on it's white body ... a red Olympus skin will just be the last thing that I would get for this white beauty ! Putting on the 1.8 lens ... and trying to take some shoots with it !


The lovely figurines ! The bokeh looks great too ! Money indeed worth spending ....