Monday, June 25, 2012

Online shopping spree


If retail therapy can relief one's stress, how nice would that be ? Anyhow, even as a temporary relief, any good and practical deals are worthwhile the effort, time and money !
Due to busy schedules, it has been quite a while since I have done any shopping and now with on-line shopping, it saves me the hassle and time.


This was probably my best buy so far. Love the relatively well-made baby pink IPad cover. It was versatile enough to hold the IPad horizontally for viewing purpose. Ok, I must admit that the cover backing is not strong enough to hold the weight of the vertically placed tablet. For $15.80, this was definitely a good deal to me. (I came across a shop that sells this for $29)

Happycall dual pan for happy people who appreciates food cooked in easy and non-fussy way ? I must be greatly influenced by the happy buyers of this Korean popular household kitchen helper ! I bought one for my mother-in-law too...hopefully she will find it easier for frying fish.


The vanities just for myself .. two average looking hair bands ... and can't believe that I actually bought some fake collars !  I still have a couple more items to be sent by other suppliers. Hmm.. I got to stop my shopping for now....