Some LOVE it to the core and some FLEE at the sight of it ... or rather at the smell of it !
I happen to fall in love with the King of fruits !
As a child, my dad would buy a durian or two home. He must be a great lover of this fruit then as he believes that durians sold at a fixed price could not be nicer than those weighed in kilos ! It is true to an extent as I enjoyed every bit of the delicious durians he bought.
Once again, the durian season is here ... the desire of eating those creamy sweet flesh somehow motivated me to walk like 15 minutes to the nearest neighbourhood just to buy from my favourite stall. The temporarily stallholders recognised me instantly and called me warmly to buy their durians. I trusted them to choose the durians for me. I have experiences with some dishonest durian vendors so it is really good to entrust the task of choosing the best durians to someone you can trust.
Not only that, they will give me extra durians at no costs !
Yes, Jojo loves it too !