It was our darling dog's 5th Birthday ! With his white fur completely shaved off, I won't say he looks his best but he is definitely the happiest dog with all the extra pampering he got on his special day !
I could not believe that he has been with us for almost 5 years ! From a cute little puppy of 4 months to this handsome matured dog. Yeah, he will always be our joy ! Happy Birthday Jojo!
"Ho, what is this blue thing ? Looks great !"
A photoshoot with his daddy ...
We also bought these cookies from "Pet Safari" in Vivo City. These cookies could last for about 2 weeks.
Of course, not forgetting a small cake just for Jojo. We bought some muffins which Jojo was crazy about ! Yeah, I'll be baking muffins for Jojo in the near future since he loves them so much.